Content and accuracy of posted articles relating to infrared thermography are the responsibility of the individual authors.
Articles and their contents listed on this page or found at irinfo.org are not necessarily recommended nor endorsed by irinfo.org.
Please complete the information below to submit an article to be considered for publication at irinfo.org. Please keep in mind that:
- the article must be ORIGINAL work
- you must certify that YOU are the author
- the article must not have appeared elsewhere
- articles submitted are subject to editorial approval prior to being posted at irinfo.org
- graphics may be submitted for inclusion with your article and are subject to editorial approval
Available Articles – 2019
|Nine Steps to Setting Up an Infrared Inspection Program||Jim Seffrin|
|Using Thermal Imaging to Detect Moisture Intrusion into a Cold Molded Boat Hull||John (Jack) N. Allinson, II AMS Level III Certified Infrared Thermographer|
Allinson Infrared Inspection Services, Inc.
|The Use of Infrared and Solar-blind UV Cameras and UAS / Drones to Inspect Utility Transmission Lines||James Brady|
Level III Certified Infrared Thermographer
Brady Infrared Inspections, Inc.