Content and accuracy of posted articles relating to infrared thermography are the responsibility of the individual authors.
Articles and their contents listed on this page or found at irinfo.org are not necessarily recommended nor endorsed by irinfo.org.
Please complete the information below to submit an article to be considered for publication at irinfo.org. Please keep in mind that:
- the article must be ORIGINAL work
- you must certify that YOU are the author
- the article must not have appeared elsewhere
- articles submitted are subject to editorial approval prior to being posted at irinfo.org
- graphics may be submitted for inclusion with your article and are subject to editorial approval
Available Articles – 2017
|Medical Thermography: A Guide to Establishing Your Own Medical Imaging Center||Sonny James|
ACT Certified Clinical Thermographic Technician Managing Director
|Leveraging Thermal Imaging for Gas Detection||Ed Kochanek |
Eastern Region Sales Director
FLIR Systems, Inc.
|The FLIR One Infrared Imaging Radiometer and Marine Surveying||John (Jack) N. Allinson, II BSc, AMS®|
Level III Certified Infrared Thermographer
J.N. Allinson Associates, Inc.
Allinson Infrared Inspection Services, Inc.